Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sept. 14, Parade #2

This parade was for the Elementary students grades 1-6. My school finished the parade 5 hours after it started and Edgar's school finished almost 6 hours. It was a very hot day and we were both very tired by the end.
This is my niece, Anna. I think her school was close to the start, lucky girl!

Alicia getting my neice ready for the parade. Ali looked so cute!
Her school was right behind my school, so I ran back and took a picture of her during a time that the parade didn't move.



This is my school. Blessed number 19 in the parade!!!! My student holding the sign, with her hair down, is Andrea Maria.
The pom pom girls, one is my student, Joselyn.
My student Adriana L.
The baton squad.
The queens from our school.


Here I am with the job to keep the dancers in line. Mostly I was just sweaty.

This is my student Ernesto.
This is my student Jesus.




These are some of my boys, Sergio and Nelson.The Princesses of Daystar, Jasmin and Aladin.
Ariel and Eric
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle
The 5th and 6th grade girls marching.





5th and 6th grade boys marching.

Edgar's school that was last in the parade.






Look close and you will see Edgar marching again with the PE students.










No comments: