Monday, September 29, 2008

Synthia and Robin's Wedding Party

Congradulations Synthia and Robin.We hope that your marrige is a great one.

Some friend of Wil's with these amazing green eyes. And my brother-in-law, Wil.
Here I am dancing the... I don't remember what I was doing but I had fun.

Here is another niece, her boyfriend and another great nephew. Xiomara (my sister in law) and her kids.
Elmer is such a stud and he is a really great kid.
Here is Pedro, my brother in law, holding Jonathan my great nephew.
Papa and mama




Here is mama with her two sisters, I don't know their names.



My honey was one of the picutre takers for the night. I was the other one.

Here is Enma with her new novio. They are now broken up.
Here is the happy couple cutting their cake. This was our gift to the happy couple. Edgar and I still laugh that neither of us got more of our wedding cake besides the bite we gave each other.






1 comment: