Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roatan

It was a wonderful trip. And we will be going back.







We stayed at the Coconut Tree Cabins, mostly we were just excited to take hot water showers.


The view from our cabin.


Half Moon Bay





My first live crab I have ever seen.

We went snorkling, of course I couldn't take pictures, but trust me it was amazing.




We went sea kayaking, it turned out to be scary as my husband has never been in one before.



The sun would be out for most of the day, then it would rain and it would really rain hard for about an hour. The sun would then come back out again.





Looking at all of the beautiful things, not being able to afford any of it. Cheep for American dollars, crazy expensive for Honduras Lemps.




The cabin


We did rent a scooter and spent the day traveling around the whole island.


Juticalpa, Roatan is in the center of the island. I thought it was pretty funny.






















Getting back, we had to leave at 4:45 am to get a place in line for the ferry. A bit early for me!


No comments: