Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tegucigalpa & Saying Goodbye

Here is the Savior watching over the valley. I honestly don't know how he is able to not fall down the cliff.

I have never seen anything so crazy as the capital. There are houses on every inch of the hills and mountains. I believe that there are two million people living here!!!

We stayed at Edgar's cousin's home just down by where the bus is passing. The view was amazing there but the taxi ride to get to the apartment, SCARY! It reminded me of hiking in Zion and going up the switchbacks but in a car! I'm not kidding when I say it was just like it!!!

Here we are at the airport. We laughed and had a great time. Benny took a picture of Edgar and I before my flight. You have to use your imagination because I was crying like a baby after this. Everyone was looking at me, I must have been a sight to see!

No comments: