Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome To Honduras

My Edgar just waiting.....
The plane ride seemed to take forever. It was three hours to Houston. While I was waiting to switch planes I met a lot of missionaries from different churches from all over the country. They were headed to help run orphanages, schools, build homes and anything else. One man from Idaho was going to help pay tuition so children could go to public school. (Later on the plane back, he told me that he helped over 2,000 children). 
The time seemed to slow down as I went through customs, but then I made it through and saw my honey right there! We just held onto each other. It really had been hard the last few months with everything that we went through. 
I was all so wonderful but a bit overwhelming at this point. 




No comments: